Volunteering and Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsors & Volunteers Key to Success of Snohomish County Sports Events
The Benefits of Event Sponsorship
When your business or organization supports one or more sports events in Snohomish County, you’ll enjoy a range of benefits ranging from increasing brand awareness, driving traffic to your business, and showing civic pride and support. Sponsorship participation ranges from in-kind donations to cash contributions.
Each year Snohomish County hosts a variety of sports events that welcome sponsor involvement including:
- Snohomish County Sports Hall of Fame and gala dinner (Sponsorship Form)
- Major tournaments and competitions such as USA Curling 2017 Men & Women National Championships, Washington Rush soccer tournament, USA Triathlon Youth & Junior Elite Race Series, WIAA 3A/4A State Volleyball Championships, Ironman 70.3 Lake Stevens, Pacific Rim Gymnastics Championships, Pan American Taekwondo Union Club Championships, USA Badminton Junior National Championships, MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour, NWAC Men & Women Basketball Championships, USRowing Northwest Masters Regional and more.
- Annual youth and adult tournaments including Bigfoot soccer, Cascade Cup lacrosse, 3on3X basketball, and Great Northwest youth hockey tourneys.
- Running races including Everett Half Marathon/10K, Snohomish Women’s Run, and Lord Hill Trail Run.
Find out how you can reach thousands of athletes, coaches, and their families by contacting Tammy Dunn, sports development director, at 425-348-5802, ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer Opportunities Abound
The Snohomish County Sports Commission work to bring event directors and volunteers together. We invite individuals and groups with varying levels of time commitment to help with a myriad of tasks such as:
- With pre-event tasks such as swag and packet stuffing
- To conduct their events course monitoring, manning water stations, and handing out finisher medals
- To make participants feel welcome at event check-in and information booths.
Learn how you or your group can volunteer by contacting our sports sales and events coordinator, Haley Lannom or call 425-348-5802 x109.