PUMPKINS, MAZES, ZOMBIES & TREATS 2018
Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and family fun in Snohomish County. A list of our local farms fall events for the whole family. Most open Oct 1- Oct 31st. Also included are other fall events throughout the county. Please verify costs and times with farm.
Most Farms Open through Oct 31st. Please verify costs and times with farm. SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR PRINTABLE PDF.
General Maze & Farm Rules:
- NO SMOKING in the maze or on the farm at any time! Dry plant material could pose a fire hazard.
- NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, PROFANITY, or persons under the influence. We reserve the right to remove anyone not behaving in an appropriate manner.
- WEAR PROPER SHOES! The paths are rough and bumpy, hiking shoes are the footwear of choice. Open toed shoes are not recommended.
- CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER must be accompanied by an adult at all times. It's easy enough for adults to get lost, let alone young children. We reserve the right to remove young children from the maze if not accompanied by an adult.
- STROLLERS should stay home. Most farms have wagons or wheelbarrows available.
- REFRAIN FROM RUNNING in the maze. There are many sharp corners and running will likely cause a collision or other accidents!
- PLEASE STAY ON THE PATHS! Cutting through the corn damages the maze and ruins the fun for others.
- NO PETS ARE ALLOWED in the maze or on the farms. (Unless stated they are allowed.) They could pose a threat to others or to our livestock.
- FLASHLIGHTS are required for the night-time maze. If you do not bring one, you must purchase one.
- PLEASE DO NOT PICK, THROW, OR DAMAGE the corn. You may eat the corn for survival purposes only! (However, it is feed corn!)
- PLEASE KEEP THE MAZE CLEAN and use the trash cans provided.
- BRING CASH for goodies. Some farms do not except debit or credit cards..
- HAVE FUN and be courteous to others.
BAILEY VEGETABLE FARM & PUMPKIN PATCH
12711 Springhetti Rd, Snohomish, WA 98296
Phone: (360) 568-8826 | http://www.baileyveg.com
Open daily 10am-5pm; Open 10am-5pm weekends only for October activities.
- Bailey's Pumpkin Patch has acres of u-pick pumpkins
- Wagon rides
- Kid's play barn- includes rope swings, pirate's hidden treasure, loads of hay bales to climb, tractor trikes and more! Free
- Kettle corn and hot cider
- Fall decorations and fall farm produce available
- U-Pick Veggies open daily 9am-6pm
- No pets allowed
BIRINGER’S BLACK CROW PUMPKINS & CORN MAZE (Pet’s welcome)
2431 Hwy 530, NE, Arlington
360-435-5616 | https://www.facebook.com/biringers.black.crow
Open: Mon-Fri 11-6; Sat-Sun 10-6.
- Pumpkin Patch -Pumpkins priced by size ($4-$25) or a wheelbarrow full u-pick for $65
- 3 acre Corn Maze – $8 per person or Family Pass $30 (2 Adults 4 kids) Kids under 46'' Free.
- Local fall goodies- fresh sweet corn, local apples, potatoes and a vast variety of winter squash, and Oso honey!!
- Pumpkin bowling & Tic-Tac-Toe, Kiddie Hay Maze, Kiddie Slides Skelton Graveyard
- Covered Wagon for picnics
- Free Trolley Rides to U-Pick pumpkins every Saturday & Sunday
- Pet friendly. Dogs must be on leash shorter than 6’.
Save the Date: Annual Doggie Costume Contest 2pm October 21st - October 31st.
Day Group Rates available.
BOB'S CORN MAZE & PUMPKIN PATCH
10917 Elliot Road, Snohomish
360-668-2506 | http://www.bobscorn.com
- 30 acre Pumpkin Patch. Open Sept. 29 thru Oct. 31, 10am-Dark
- 3 Corn Mazes. (10 acre maze , 2 kids mazes)
- Kids Play areas- Free hayrides, free Playground-swings, toddler toys, free John Deere Trike Track for children up to age 7. Open 10am-6pm.
- Cow Train rides-$3 per person
- Hot Food Concessions. Hot Roasted Corn, Kettle Corn.
- Apple Cannons-$2/shot or 10 shots for $10
- Country Store- Open Every Day Thru Oct 31, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Firepit rentals for private groups. (Maze admission required).
- School tours, Birthday parties, Bonfire, Fire pits and picnic area.
NO PETS ALLOWED.
CORN MAZES: 10 acre Daytime Maze 10 a.m. to 6 p.m; Nightime Maze 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Reservations are required for groups to visit the Night Maze on Sunday-Thursday (10 people minimum). Group discount of $2 off per person on groups of 25 or more paying people. Discount only applies if everyone is paid for in one transaction.
Farm Fun Packages available. Check website for pricing.
CARLETON FARM, PUMPKINS & CORN MAZE
630 Sunnyside Blvd SE, Lake Stevens
425-334-2297 | http://www.carletonfarm.com/
Open Sept. 29-Oct 31 (Pumpkinland) 10AM-6PM
- Pumpkin Patch Open daily 10am-6pm.
- Corn Maze- Our 4-acre maze is a puzzle of trails in which you play 2 games simultaneously, one is Farm Scene Investigation and the other is a trivia game based on each year’s theme. Open daily 10am-6pm.
- Maze by Night (No-haunt Dark Maze corn maze)- Oct 3rd through Nov 1st. See Frightmaze.com for scare times and prices. . No haunts here but plenty of chills wondering the spooky hallows of our corn field. Bring a friend you can out run should you need to. And don't forget a flashlight!
- Pick your pumpkin then pick your cannon. We have two!. This is a favorite even the ‘kids’ over 18. Weekends only. Opens at 11am.
- Kids Korral - Barn is fully enclosed and protected from the weather. Hide and seek in the hay maze. Bury yourself in grain. Swing on a rope and slip down the tube slide. Weekends Only,10am-6pm.
- The farm kitchen serves up hot food, beverages and snacks on the weekends. Choose from hot dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, baked potatoes and corn on-the-cob. And for desert, there’s pumpkin pie and ice cream. Weekends Only
- Our farm market also has wholesome fruits, snacks and beverages. Including vegetables grown right here on the farm. While the kids are playing, you’ll enjoy shopping our specialty and gourmet products, and selection of craft beer and wine. You’ll find lots of interesting stuff, from soup to soap. Daily 10 AM to 7 PM
- Pick a pony and take a ride around the farm. Our pony train is pulled by a real farm tractor. Kids can ride alone or with an adult if they are 3 and under (It’s a little tight, but do-able). Weekends Only, starting at 10:30 AM
- Outdoor play area with zip swing, hay mountain, farm house and mazes. Three tube slides are even fun for adults (we've tested them many times).,10 AM to 6 PM. Weekends Only. Zip Line/Swing- Fly through the air with the greatest of ease on our new Zip Line! Check out the giant Pumpkin Jump Pad!
- Also check out Birthday Parties, Big Screen TV for those Hawk games, Farm Tours, and lots of food.
- Regrettably pets are not allowed on the farm. Trained services animals are welcome.
- No general admission charge.
CARLETON FARMS HAUNTED SWAMP & ZOMBIE FARM
425-334-2297 | http://frightmaze.com/
OPEN- Oct 5-29 Friday & Saturday Night and Oct 31
4x’s the fright. Scenes in Haunted Swamp-Clown Alley; The Ghost Train of Ebey Slough,No-Haunt Dark Maze.
- Haunted Swamp. Zombie Farm mini haunt, No-haunt Dark Maze (bring a flashlight!)
- Zombie Paintball (30 min. timed ticket attraction)
- Haunts are not recommended for children under 12. Events are intended to be scary!
- Tickets on sale at sight from 7 PM - 10 PM or until they are sold out.
- You may purchase tickets online (with service fee) or onsite.
The haunting starts at dark. Check website for details: https://www.seetickets.us/event/Carletons-FRIGHTS/353582
CRAVEN FARM, PUMPKINS & CORN MAZE
13817 Short School Road , Snohomish
360-568-2601 | http://www.cravenfarm.com/
Open 7 days a week, September 22-31; 9:30 a.m. – Dark (5:30ish)
- 20-acre Pumpkin Patch. Open 9:30am-dusk.
- 15-acre Alice-in-Pumpkinland Corn Maze- $8.00 - Ages 2 and up.
- Kids Adventure Maze- $7 ages 2 and up. This is a non-scary maze for all ages.
- Night Owl Corn Maze- Friday nights. Dates TBD. 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. $17.50per person.
- Barnyard animals, Mouseville Mercantile Gift Shop
- Espresso Shop, Snack Shop
- Hayride to Minionville, Apple slinger, face painting (Weekends only)
- Duck races, Human Foosball, Miniature Golf,
- Harvest Market for fresh squash, gourds, apple cider, honey, mums, kale, and apples!
FAIRBANK ANIMAL FARM & PUMPKIN PATCH – A hands-on-farm
15308 52nd Avenue W., Edmonds, WA
425-743-3694 | http://www.fairbankfarm.com
Open Sept. 29 – Oct. 31st. Open 10am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday.
The Fairbank "Hands On" Farm is a working farm in Edmonds. It opens to the public for the month of October. On weekdays in October tour guides give tours to registered school groups and on weekends in October the farm opens for the general public.
Farmer Dave and Farmer Janet, with the help of their four children, are the owners and caretakers of the animals. Every spring they plant many pumpkins and vegetables in their garden to be harvested in the fall.
The farm opens an animal barn and pumpkin fields on weekends in October for drop-in traffic. Families, couples, and individuals who want to buy pumpkins and see chicks, ducklings, calves, sheep, goats, ponies, pigs, and rabbits are welcome and will enjoy their time at the farm. Upon entering each person receives a cup of animal food they can throw to the ducks and chickens in the chicken run. Other activities:
- Large variety of farm animals for viewing and feeding.
- Explore a Vegetable Garden, wander up Hidden Bear Trail to Pumpkin Land where perfect pumpkins and gourds are ready to be picked.
- Enjoy Tiny Tot "maize maze" and Hay Tunnel.
- See poultry hatching.
Costs: Admission $3.00 per person, 10 months and up
Pumpkins $1.00 and up; Gourds $0.50 and up
Parking is free.
Credit/Debit Cards not accepted at this time
THE FARM AT SWAN'S TRAIL
7301 Rivershore Rd.,Snohomish
425-334-4124 | http://www.thefarm1.com/index.htm
Open every day Sept. 29-Oct 31, 10am to 6pm weekends, 12pm-6pm weekdays
- 45-Acre Pumpkin Patch
- 12 Acre Washington State Corn Maze
- Pick Your Own Apples
- Flash-Light Maze
- Nine-Hole Putting Course
- Wagon Rides
- Free Live Duck Races, Petting Farm, Farmer Ben's Famous Four Little Pigs Show, Wagon Rides.
- Play Area- Hay Pyramid, Barnyard Ball Zone, Dump Truck Roller Slide, Corn Box, 50 Foot Triple Indoor Slide, Rubber Duck Races, 2 Giant Jumping Pillows, Gem Mining, Pedal Karts, Hay
- Gift Shop
- Farm Concession Stands open weekends only
- Machine Shop Cafe, Milkhouse Bakery, Apple Shack & Espresso, Kettle Corn
General Admission and Parking is FREE and includes our Wagon Rides, Pig Show, Duck Race & Petting Farm!
See https://thefarm1.com/farm-at-swans-trail-admission.htm for pricing.
FOSTER’S PRODUCE, CORN MAZE & PUMPKIN PATCH
5818 SR 530 NE, Arlington
360-435-6516 | http://www.fosterscornmaze.com/
Open Oct 1 – Oct 31st, 9am - 5pm daily
- U-pick Pumpkin Patch — our 10-acre u-pick pumpkin patch is full of color! The Land of Orange. Grab a wheelbarrow and get that perfect pumpkin to enjoy!
- Corn Maze: "Wizard of Oz" -9am - 5pm daily; last admission is 4pm. $6.00 per person; 3 years old and younger free.
- Apple Cannon Blaster $2 per shot. Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Pumpkin Slingshot - Saturdays and Sundays only. 3 trys for $2. Hit the target and get a free ice cream cone
- Cow Barrel Train Rides- $4 per ride. Saturdays and Sundays only.
- Ice Cream, waffle cones, espresso, espresso milkshakes, pumpkin pie, hot apple cider, hot food
- Hay maze, farm animal barn, harvest market, fall decorations, gift shop
- No admission fee to our farm
- Plenty of parking down in the field
Saturday/Sunday Super Saver Packages available. School and Group Tours also available.
Country Market - 10622 Airport Way, Snohomish, WA 98296
Red Barn - 8705 Marsh Road, Snohomish WA 98296
360-568-7391 | http://www.stockerfarms.com
Across Highway 9 from our farm market we have our weekend
Open Sunday Sept 30 – Oct 31
- Family Adventure Farm- includes Corn Maze, giant jumping pillow, hay rides, corn crib, ball zone, farmer foosball, human hamster wheels, tire swings, pumpkin launching, candy cannon. complete with a seven acre pumpkin patch, The Family Adventure Farm and much more with your $9.95 + tax weekday/$13.95 +tax weekend admission. Two years old and under are free. Tickets can be purchased online.
- 7 Acre Corn Maze- Theme- “Who Is Your Hero?”
Check website for prices and packages.
8705 Marsh Rd., Snohomish, WA 98296
Opens October 7th; Fri-Sun Oct 13-22, & Thurs-Sun Oct 26-29, & Hell Night Tues Oct 31st.
Buy tickets online at http://www.stalkerfarms.com/
Stalker Farms delivers an immersive haunt experience that is completely unique. With original story lines, trained actors, and talented make up artists, Stalker Farms creates a haunt attraction experience that offers attendees the chance to delve into a horror entertainment that takes them far beyond the typical Halloween haunt attraction. The Stalker Farms haunt tour makes you feel like you are in the middle of a horror movie. Whether you choose to take just part of the tour, or enjoy the entire production, there are plenty of freakishly fun and horrifically entertaining moments that make it completely unforgettable. Sorry about the nightmares, but you get what you paid for!
We don't encourage parents to bring kids under 12 since it is a very intense haunt attraction, unless of course you have that sort of kid that always has to be kept from eating the family pets raw... There are also "no scare" mazes and an apple cannon, a giant pillow jump, and other activities like a paintball shooting gallery where zombies with the deadly "blood rot" have been known to show up at night; enjoy those if you know you cannot handle the intense scares. We are not kidding by the way. Last year we had guests that experienced anxiety attacks so intense that they had to be helped by on site medical staff. So, if you are one of the brave, and someone that loves a great haunted house or ghoulish corn maze, then you will not be disappointed.
Check out website for descriptions and special pricing.
Check out website for descriptions and special pricing.
THOMAS FAMILY FARM PUMPKINS & CORN MAZE
9010 Marsh Rd, Snohomish
360-568-6945 | http://www.thomasfamilyfarm.com/
Open: Oct 1-Oct 31.
Day Hours: Saturday & Sunday - 10am - Dusk
Night Hours: Thursday - 6pm - 10pm, Friday & Saturday - 6pm - 12am, Sunday - 6pm - 10pm
Special Hours: October 31st - 6pm - 10pm
- Pumpkin Patch (Free Hay rides are available on Saturday's & Sunday's throughout October 10am – Dusk). There is no admission fee for our pumpkin patch. Take a free hayride out to our patch and search for the perfect pumpkin from the wide variety growing in our field down in the beautiful valley of Snohomish. We planted over 30 varieties so you're sure to find a match. Once you've found the one, load it up in one of the provided wheelbarrows and pay per its size.
- Treasure Hunt Corn Maze (3.5 miles)- Saturday & Sunday 10am – Dusk. Fun adventure game- find the treasure. $7.00. 2 & under free.
- Kids Corn Maze (.3mi)- Saturday & Sunday 10am-Dusk. Farmer Joe's pie has been stolen! While navigating this maze you'll make rubbings of animal tracks at each checkpoint. $3.00 (Recommended for up to age 11), Age 2 & under free, parents free
- "Full Moon" Night Maze- Thursday & Sunday 7pm-10pm, Friday & Saturday 7pm-midnight
- Flashlight Corn Maze- Come navigate our maze after the sun goes down. You can use the checkpoints to figure out which animal kidnapped Farmer Joe or just test out your night vision. Flashlights will be available if you forget yours!
- Thomas Gem Mining Company- $7 for 3lb "Pay Dirt" bag. Find seashells, fossils, arrowheads and gems! A fun and educational experience unique to our area. This is an activity that children and parents can do together. Spend 10 minutes or spend an hour!
- Kid Land- $6 per kid (Parents Free). Unlimited Time. Web climb, putt putt golf, rubber duck race, hay maze.
- Kid’s Paintball Blast- Take aim with mounted paintball guns at targets in our shooting gallery located in Kid Land. $6 for 50 shots.
- Thomas Pro Karts- $7. For kids and adults.
- Thomas 100 ft. Super Slide- $3. For kids and adults.
- Ride a Monster Truck- $8. Sat-Sun 10am-dusk.
- Apple Cannon- $6.
- FREE hayrides to the pumpkin patch! Saturday & Sunday.
- Cow Train- Saturday & Sunday. $ 3.00.
- Escape Rooms- $5 each or all 4 rooms for $15.
- Packages available.
- Zombie Paintball- (Timed ticketing) $22. Thursday Oct 18th & 25th 6pm - 10pm, Friday Oct 12th, 19th, 26th 28th: 6pm - 12am, Saturday Oct 6th, 13th, 20th, & 27th: 6pm - 12am, Sunday Oct 14th, 21st, & 28th: 6pm - 10pm, Wednesday Oct 31st: 6pm – 10pm
- Haunted Hayride $15.00
- Flashlight Corn Maze (Treasure Hunt) $14.00 (3 miles of paths)
- Nightmare on 9 Haunted House & Corn Maze- $30
See other ticket options on website. https://www.thomasfamilyfarm.com/pricing-packages
Camano – The Great Pumpkin Carving Contest October 5, 4PM – 6:30PM.
Bothell – Indoor Pumpkin Patch at Country Village October 6-31, 11AM – 5PM.
Nile Nightmares: Haunted House October 5 – October 31, 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM (See website)
Lynnwood - UP in the Woods: An Improvised Horror Movie October 6 – October 27, 7PM-8PM
Everett - All About Bats October 12, 7PM – 8:30PM
Everett - Goblin Splash October 19, 7PM - 8:30PM
Mill Creek - Teen Halloween Party October 19, 7PM - 9PM
Snohomish Zombie Walk October 20, 4PM – 5PM
Brier - Dog-O-Ween October 27, 2PM - 4PM
Arlington Hometown Halloween October 27, 11AM – 1PM
Marysville - Monster Mash Halloween Ball October 27, 7PM – 10PM
Mukilteo-Boo-Bash October 28, 1PM - 5PM
Bothell-Safe Halloween October 31, 4PM - 6PM
Bothell – Safe Halloween on Main Street October 31. 5PM-7PM
Edmonds-Edmonds Trick-or-Treat Night October 31, 5PM-7PM
Mill Creek- Treats on Main Street October 31, 4:30PM - 6:30PM
Mill Creek-Trunk or Treat October 31, 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Snohomish- Downtown Trick or Treat October 31, 3PM-5PM
REMEMBER: (From AAA)
Safety Tips for Motorists:
• Watch for children in the street. Trick-or-treaters may not pay attention to cars and cross midblock or between parked cars.
• Slow down and drive with caution, especially in low-lit neighborhoods between the hours of 4p.m. and midnight when pedestrians are most vulnerable.
• Avoid driving through neighborhoods. If possible, avoid cutting through residential streets where trick-or-treaters are likely to be.
• Drive sober. Always designate a sober driver if you plan to drink. Visit www.PreventDUI.AAA.com to learn more.
Safety Tips for Pedestrians:
• Trick-or-Treat as a group or accompany young trick-or-treaters.
• Check costumes. Choose disguises that don't obstruct vision, opt for non-toxic face paint instead of masks, and add reflective material or tape to keep kids visible.
• Make a plan. Review trick-or-treat safety precautions and plan your route ahead of time. Remind children never to cross the street mid-block or from between parked cars.
• Buckle up. If driving trick-or-treaters between neighborhoods, always use appropriate seat belts or car seats and have children exit and enter on the passenger side of the vehicle.