Horse Country FarmAdd To Itinerary
Come visit our wonderful 113 acre farm --- the natural forests and meadows, the Pilchuck River, the Cascade foothills, the atmosphere of "days gone by." Enjoy becoming a cowgirl or cowboy for an hour, a day, or a week.
- Outdoor Riding Arenas and Corrals
- Covered Indoor Riding Arena for rainy days
- Acres of Riding Trails for sunny days
- Gentle, Sweet Horses who love carrot-totin' beginners
- Riding programs for the young & young at heart who want to learn all about horses
Easy drive from Seattle, Lynnwood, Everett & Marysville. We're located between Lake Stevens & Granite Falls on Highway 92.
10% Discount on all riding programs for military service-members: US Army, US Navy, US Marines, US Air Force & US Coast Guard Active, Reserve & Retired