A River Runs Through ItAdd To Itinerary
A River Runs Through It is one of our most secluded cabins in the area. You can't see another building from anywhere on the property. The minute you arrive you'll find yourself relaxed and ready to rejuvenate! Enjoy the peace and quiet...
Easy to find:
- 45 minutes from Redmond
- 90 minutes from Seattle
- 23 miles from Stevens Pass Ski Area
- 45 minutes to Leavenworth
- Sleeps 2 to 4 in one queen loft bedroom, one full sized bed in the living room
- Full kitchen
- Private hot tub right out the door, overlooking the creek.
- A fire pit near the creek can be enjoyed when no burn bans are in place.
- BBQ Grill
- You can enjoy plenty of outdoor space, nearby walks, and clean mountain water to cool the dog days of summer
- Electric Vehicle Charge
- White water rafting
- Rock climbing
- Espresso and sandwich shop at Baring Store
- Shoppers can enjoy a drive up to Leavenworth, and an assortment of friendly small town shops, cafe's