Stanwood - The Warm Beach Lights of Christmas December 1 – December 27, 2017Add To Itinerary
This annual holiday event features more than a million Christmas lights, a spectacle spread over 15 acres at Warm Beach Camp in Stanwood. The Lights of Christmas is the largest holiday light display in the Pacific Northwest that combines live entertainment, children's activities, food, holiday shopping and more. In addition, reservations can be made for overnight getaways in holiday-themed lodges and for dinner theatre/Sunday dessert matinee.
- Brilliant light displays – over one million lights and counting
- Stunning larger-than-life nativity
- 5 performance stages featuring theatre and music
- Activities for kids including pony rides, train rides, petting farm, crafts, and more
- Dinner and snack options
- Overnight Getaway packages that include holiday-themed accommodations, festival admission, and breakfast