Snohomish - Friday Night Open Mic Night at the Tim Noah Thumbnail Theater April 14, 2017 11:25 AMAdd To Itinerary
Rick works at the bank and loves making music with his friends. Dawn is a welder in her early twenties who writes great songs and raises the rafters with her powerhouse vocals. David retired from teaching and now plays guitar, harmonica and sings in The Shed Players - a band he started with friends he made here on Friday night. Greg Deer loves to sing Jesse Winchester songs and is happy to play guitar and accompany the high school girl who wants to sing a Norah Jones tune. Vic and Doreen drive up from Edmonds to sing-a-long and listen 'cause you never know who might show up to "Wow the crowd." What do they all have in common? It's FNOM - Friday Night Open Mic at The Thumb!
Sign Up for performers begins at 6:30 p.m. and ends at 7:15 p.m. (or earlier, when there are 22 performers on the list).
Showtime: 7:30 p.m.
Suggested donation: $5 general; $3 performers
FNOM Guidelines - To Keep it Cozy:
- Each act is featured for a 2 song set or 8 minutes (spoken intros are considered part of your set);
- Solo performers, duos, trios and ensembles are considered one act and should plan to be featured for one two-song set;
- The order of appearance is determined by a random drawing;
- Singers, songwriters, instrumentalists, poets, storytellers, etc. are all welcome;
- All content must be family-friendly (suitable for all ages);
- Providing accompaniment for others is encouraged but please avoid being on stage multiple times during the evening;
- To keep the show moving along, please keep your technical needs as simple as possible (necessary audio equipment and a piano are provided);
- Audience members, please try to wait until the end of a set or for a break between songs to exit the auditorium;
- Please support and encourage others by staying to listen to their set;
- When it's time for your set, please be present and prepared.