Snohomish - Farm to Table Cooking Classes at Della Terra April 16 – May 26, 2018Add To Itinerary
Spring Farm-to-Table Cooking Classes & Events!
The Spring Line-Up Is Available Now -> dellaterra425.eventbrite.com
Seating is limited for each class & event. Act now while tickets are still available!
We cook with the finest & freshest seasonal ingredients, and our classes empower you to do the same, with unique, delicious recipes that are easy replicated at home. Learn the techniques and tricks to merge local ingredients into fresh, balanced, mouth-watering dishes.
- 4.9- Healthy & Delicious, featuring Amanda Bullat, MS RDN CD
- 4.11- Primavera! A 5 Course, Italian Wine Pairing Dinner Featuring Chef Frankie
- 4.16- Bright & Fresh Spring Salads
- 4.18- Sensational Spring Pasta Class
- 4.27- Farm to Table Feast Series: 6 Dishes over 3 Courses, Only $39 Per Guest!
- 4.30- Sauces: Classic & Modern
- 5.7- Tamales Class Featuring Sarah Rosado of Purple Barn Farm
- 5.10- WineMaker Dinner Featuring Armstrong Family Winery
- 5.12- Mother's Day Brunch
- 5.14- Mastering Seafood: How to Select, Season & Cook
About Della Terra:
Meaning “from the earth”, Della Terra ventures include catering, cooking classes, and events, all staying true to the philosophy of using the best ingredients available from the local harvest. This allows us to be creative with the vast bounty we have available in the Northwest, resulting in better tasting and better-for-you food that benefits the environment and the local economy.
Della Terra is less than a year old, but has already been featured in 425 Magazine, Basil & Salt Magazine, Eatstaylovesnoco and My Edmonds Restaurant News
About Chef/Owner Cody Castiglia:
Getting his start in the kitchen learning Italian classics from a family of foodies, restauranteurs and cooks, Chef Cody earned degrees in culinary arts and hotel/restaurant management. He gained hands on experience by working in high-volume catering as well as intimate, fine-dining, James Beard Award-recognized restaurants throughout New York and Texas.
With Della Terra, Castiglia aims to merge his experiences with his own flavors and creations, teaching and empowering people to cook real food, using local and seasonal ingredients.