Monroe - Evergreen State Fair August 23 – September 3, 2018Add To Itinerary
This year Snohomish County’s 110th Evergreen State Fair runs from August 23 to September 3 in Monroe, WA! It will be twelve fun-filled days of food, rides, lumberjack shows, duck races, petting zoo, draft horses, animals, antique tractors, vendors and so much more. Visit www.EvergreenFair.org to learn more!
Special Admission Days
• Opening Day - Thursday, 8/23: Fair Cares Food Drive! Free admission until 3 p.m. with three non-perishable food items per person
• Blue Friday - Friday, 8/24: $2 off admission before 2 p.m. when wearing Seahawks Gear
• Senior Citizen's Day - Monday, 8/27: Ages 62 and up receive free admission all day
• 2 for 1 Tuesday - Tuesday, 8/28: Purchase one full price admission get an equal value admission for free until 2 p.m.
• Family Day - Wednesday, 8/29: $6 admission per person before 6 p.m.
• Kids Day - Thursday, 8/30: Ages 15 and under receive free admission all day!
• Heroes Day - Friday, 8/31: Free admission for military, first responders and their dependents all day (with valid I.D.)
• Labor Day -Monday, 9/ 3: $2 off admission for everyone! (Fair closes at 7 p.m. on Labor Day)
New this year— Go VIP or Buy 1 Get 1 Free! Choose between your VIP floor seat where you can enjoy an adult beverage in your seat OR BOGO tickets in the Grandstands! All concert tickets include admission into the Fair ($14 value).
• Aug. 27 – Roots & Boots Tour – featuring Sammy Kershaw, Collin Raye, and Aaron Tippin (Country)
• Aug. 28 – American Idol Live Tour 2018 –top 7 contestants from Season 16 plus special guest Kris Allen
• Aug. 29 – Spike and the Impalers (Classic Rock Tribute)
• Aug. 30 – Randy Houser with special guest Michael Ray (Hot Country)
• Aug. 31 – Skillet (Christian Rock)
For more information visit www.EvergreenFair.org or buy tickets at www.Etix.com!