Just north of downtown Seattle, the riverside town of Bothell is a quintessential Northwest getaway, offering a variety of remarkable natural and historic attractions as well as modern culinary and spirit experiences.
• A base-camp for adventure, Bothell puts the outdoors on the itinerary – from trail running to stand up paddle boarding, bicycling, river kayaking and more.
• The historic downtown is a visitor highlight, lined with local cafes, modern restaurants and eclectic thrift stores.
• Many are drawn to the old-world charm of Country Village featuring over 40 shops and restaurants.
• 100 tasting rooms are easily explored throughout Bothell & neighboring Woodinville. From fine wineries to craft breweries and distilleries featuring whiskey, gin, vodka – even grappa and absinthe.
• Another attraction is the wildly original McMenamins Anderson School, an historic art-deco junior high school turned dining, entertainment and lodging destination.
• With eight nationally recognized hotels offering stay and play packages, Bothell is an ideal destination for a classic Northwest experience.
For more information or to book your stay:
Population inside Sno Co 13,965
Bothell Visitor Website: www.explorebothell.com
Greater Bothell Chamber of Commerce
10017 NE 185th St, Bothell..........425-485-4353
City of Bothell
18415 101st Ave NE, Bothell ..........425-486-3256
Northshore School District #417
18315 Bothell Way NE, Bothell ..........425-489-6000
18115 Campus Way NE, Bothell..........425-352-5000
Cascadia Community College
18345 Campus Way NE, Bothell..........425-352-8000
South Snohomish County Chamber
3815 196th St SW, Lynnwood ..........425-774-0507